This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- rural and regional users
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- instructions for resizing text
- the consistent user experience standard.