Our Stakeholder Relationship Manager, Dan Wotton, is presenting at the Crown Law Regional Roadshow later this month. Dan will be sharing information with our regional stakeholders about the insurance coverage that QGIF provides to its insured agencies.
Held from Monday 23 March to Tuesday 31 March, the Crown Law Regional Roadshow offers face-to-face knowledge sharing for public servants based in rural and regional areas. It includes full-day visits to Mount Isa, Townsville, Cairns, Mackay and Rockhampton. The roadshow covers various topics:
- workplace culture
- return and stay at work options after injury
- Queensland Information Technology Contracting (QITC) Comprehensive Contracts
- inappropriate access to, and disclosure of, information
- The Human Rights Act 2019 – a practical guide for public sector employers
- The Public Trustee – Customers First Agenda
- importance of documentation in relation to work incidents
- the obligation of procedural fairness.
Joining Dan at the regional roadshow will be representatives from Crown Law, the Crime and Corruption Commission, the Public Trustee, and WorkCover Queensland.
View the complete agenda and register for the roadshow online.